Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Best Drive In Food Place

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Drive In Food Place

    Most people talk about drive thru's but i want to know what everyone thinks is the best drive in food place around. For example: Robo's, the Patio, and Dari Delight
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    ROBO'S
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    Hob-Knob in Gate City
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    I can't decide between ROBOS, Hob Knob, or Snack Shack..they are all really good places to eat!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    I must say, purple cow is excellent. I had to drop a bomb after eating the steak bomb. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    Old timers like me would remember....The Country Boy!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    The Country Boy was a very good place. But now it is the Hob Knob IMO
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    hob-nob or robo's definitely. I used to love the patio but i cant eat there anymore. its slacked off a little in the past couple of years
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    I forgot about the Hob Knob, only ate there a few times, but it is really good too. But since I'm from Pound I have to go with Robo's
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    The Hob Knob is awesome, but I do like Robo's

    There is a NEW Country Boy whenever I have gone there it has been slower than Molasses in January
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •